By just scanning our published prediction calendars, we see that the following countries, are candidates and maybe vulnerable to receiving earthquakes tomorrow. The list is not conclusive of course as we sample a few countries.
- Bangladesh (22N, 92E)
- Chile (26S, 27S, 71W), (32S,73W)
- Oklahoma peaks on 9th so window opens tomorrow.
- Ecuador (2S,78W)
- Iran (26.9N, 31.9N, 56.9E)
- Italy Peaks on 9th. (41N, 12E)
- Japan peaks on 9th 32N, 132E)
- Vanuatu (17S, 167E)
- Philippines (16N, 122E) (11N, 122E)
- FYROM (41N, 22E)
- Mexico (17N, 101W), (31N, 117W)
- Peru (we saw a good event this evening so it maybe this is all)
You can read about our methodology here.