By just scanning our published prediction calendars, we see that the following countries, are candidates and maybe vulnerable to receiving earthquakes tomorrow. The list is not conclusive of course as we sample a few countries.
- Iran (34N, 49E)
- Japan (34N, 139E, 134E, 135E)
- Italy (44N,45N, 10E), (45N, 10E)
- Mexico (19N, 104W, 105W) Possibly Double
- Pakistan/Afghan (30N, 70E)
- Peru (14S, 74W), (17S, 70E)
- Chile (19S, 70W)
- Grece (40N, 19E)
- NZ (40S, 177E)
- Nepal (It is possible to get some small one) (27N, 87W)
You can read about our methodology here.